Dantes Standardized Subject Tests (DSST)
The University Testing Center no longer administers DSST exams.
Guidelines for Credit Transfer
- Students must obtain their academic advisor's approval prior to registering for any examination to ensure departmental standards are satisfied.
- Credit earned through the Credit by Exam Program may apply toward graduation or degree requirements or elective hours within individual programs.
- Students do not receive a grade for credit earned through the examinations.
- No credit is awarded in a general examination area if the student has completed two or more college-level courses in that general examination area.
- No credit is awarded in a subject examination if the student has already earned college-level credit in that subject area.
- Students cannot receive duplicate credit. Therefore, it is important for students to plan their academic schedule with an academic advisor.