Services for Faculty
Listed below are services for faculty. For further information or assistance, contact the Testing Office..
Test Correction and Analysis
A job processing form and a key are required for each exam submitted for processing.
- Scantron sheets are available in the University Testing Center Office.
- Tests can be dropped off at the Welcome Center reception desk.
- Test results must be signed for. Tests are never sent through campus mail.
- University Testing is not responsible for tests lost or misplaced through campus mail.
- University Testing is not responsible for misplaced exams that have been signed for and picked up.
- All results will be returned within two business days.
Reports from exams submitted on Scantron to University Testing will be emailed to the instructor's address provided. University Testing will no longer print test results. Reports sent from University Testing can be uploaded into Blackboard for your students. Instructions are provided here.