You are here
Services for Faculty
Listed below are services for faculty. For further information or assistance, contact the Testing Office..
In an effort to help ensure the safety of our students, faculty, staff and reduce the potential of transmission of COVID-19, University Testing is recommending that all faculty use Blackboard administered testing as a contact-less option. While Blackboard administered testing is more convenient and time-efficient option at this time, if you still wish to use Scantrons services provided by University Testing, please note that there will be a 5 business day processing time from the point delivered to the University Testing Office.
If you have any questions about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact University Testing at email@example.com or (812) 237- 9634.
Test Correction and Analysis
A job processing form and a key are required for each exam submitted for processing.
- Scantron sheets are available in the University Testing Center Office.
- Tests can be dropped off at the Welcome Center - University Testing Room 126.
- Test results must be signed for. Tests are never sent through campus mail.
- University Testing is not responsible for tests lost or misplaced through campus mail.
- University Testing is not responsible for misplaced exams that have been signed for and picked up.
- All results will be returned within five business days.
Reports from exams submitted on Scantron to University Testing will be emailed to the instructor's address provided. University Testing will not print test results. Reports sent from University Testing can be uploaded into Blackboard for your students. Instructions are provided here.