The University Testing Office charges $25.00 per exam for the following tests:
- All non-ISU students taking any exam except Castle Exams and DANTES/DSST Exams
- ISU students taking the following tests:
- CLEP Exams
- DANTES/DSST Exams (unless the student is military)*
- Distance Exams for another institution
We do not charge exam fees for ISU students taking the following tests:
- DANTES/DSST Exams if the student is military*
- Castle Exams
- NCAA Recruiting Exams
- Prometric Exams
- Iso-Testing Exams
- Foreign Language Placement Exams, Graduate Foreign Language Exams, and Maple TA (Math Placement) Exams
- Any other ISU exam
We also do not charge an exam fee for IUPUI medical students.
* Fees will be waived for students with a military ID who are on active duty, reserve, or National Guard. This includes Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard, Army Reserve, Air Force Reserve, Marine Corps Reserve, Navy Reserve, Coast Guard Reserve, Army and Air National Guard. Spouses and civilian employees of Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, Army National Guard, Army Reserve, Coast Guard (active and reserve) are also eligible for no fee testing. Military personnel must present a Military ID before testing begins.