The University is prepared to offer you the support needed to use the education benefits you have earned. Support includes a veterans services coordinator as well as student services staff and admissions counselors who will assist you with all of the processes needed to start and complete your Indiana State degree or program.

For assistance, including help with applying for your educational benefits, contact:

Veterans Services Coordinator
Indiana State University
Welcome Center, room 118
318 North Sixth Street
Terre Haute, Indiana

Additional resources include the Office of Admissions (undergraduate students) and the College of Graduate and Professional Studies (graduate students) for assistance.