Welcome to Campus Recreation
The Office of Campus Recreation is comprised of student employees and recreational professionals within the Division of Student Affairs. The department provides access to facilities and recreational activities to the campus community, which enhance the Indiana State University experience.
The Campus Recreation department is housed in the Student Recreation Center on the north side of Indiana State University's campus. The SRC accommodates varying types of recreational activities accessible to students, faculty, staff, and eligible members.
Campus Recreation Current COVID-19 Guidelines
Following new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Indiana State University has lifted the mask mandate for people who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- If you are FULLY VACCINATED, masks are optional for you anywhere on campus.
- If you are NOT FULLY VACCINATED, you must continue wearing a face covering indoors. You may unmask on campus only in private office or private resident hall room.
Effective June 1, 2021 the following guidelines will be in place for COVID-19 in the Student Recreation Center:
- Daily Health Assessment is required upon entry for all participants
- Basketball is limited to 3v3
- The Multi-Activity Court is re-opened and limited to 3v3 soccer
- Day Passes are permitted to be sold
- Sauna is CLOSED until further notice
- Social distancing is encouraged in all facility spaces
This is an evolving process, we encourage all members to check this site regularly before visiting our facility. We will be updating this page as information becomes available.
We are doing our best to make sensible decisions in this difficult and unprecedented situation. Please check Indiana State University's COVID-19 website regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Student Recreation Center
601 N. 6th St.
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Welcome Desk (SRC)
Membership Services (SRC)
Intramural/Club Sports (SRC)