Dean of Students
Advocacy & Inclusivity
As a Unit within the Division of Student Affairs, the Dean of Students is committed to integrating the academic mission of the University with the Student Affairs mission.
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to support academic success, student retention, and graduation, by fostering an inclusive and equitable campus community, which promotes educational programs, social activities, services, resources, and advocacy.
The Office of the Dean of Students focuses on the development of community, identity and character. Values of openness, advocacy, inclusiveness, social responsibility and mutual respect guide the Dean of Students team as they strive to help students achieve their goals and aspirations. Through the application of sound management and leadership principles, the Dean of Students team devotes themselves to providing effective and efficient program and service delivery to ISU students.
As the Dean of Students, Dr. Andy Morgan, coordinates the administration of the Dean of Students Office, serves as an advocate for students, and shares information with students, colleagues, and other interested parties that promote student success, retention, and graduation. Dr. Morgan directly supervises and has oversight for the following areas:
See How Sycamores Care
- How Sycamores Care about YOU!
- Associate Dean of Students & Ombudsperson
- Assistant Dean of Students & Director of the Women's Resource Center
- Charles E. Brown African American Cultural Center
- Multicultural Services & Programs
- Student Conduct & Integrity
- Student Counseling Center
- UAP Clinic's Student Health Center
- Sycamore Pantry
- Student Health Promotion
Strategies and interventions are designed to:
- Facilitate student Academic, Personal, Civic and Professional Growth and Development
- Prepare students for Leadership in a Global, Diverse and Changing Society
- Cultivate a Campus Community characterized by meaningful challenges and support
Hulman Memorial Student Union
Indiana State University
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM