Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Awards are LIVE!!!
The Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Awards, sponsored by the Order of Omega, annually recognize individuals and chapters for their accomplishments during the previous year. Please see the links below to access the award packets for Individuals and chapters. If you have any questions please contact Corry Smith, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life (email@example.com). Note, Invidual packets are due Monday, October 22, 2018 at 4:30PM. Chapter Packets must be completed in full and are due Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 4:30PM. The FSL Leadership Awards will be held on January 17, 2019 at 5:00PM in Tilson Auditorium.
Individual Award Applications (Individuals can apply for a max of two of the following individual awards):
- Robert Amos Award (Fall Male New Member)
- Douglas Kartje Award (Spring Male New Member)
- Emerging Leader Award (Sophomore Men and Women)
- Mark Williams Award (Junior Man)
- Legacy Award (Senior Men and Women)
- Community Builder Award (Men and Women)
- Interfraternity Council (IFC) Fraternity Man, National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) Member, or Panhellenic Association (PA) Sorority Woman of the Year