The Panhellenic Associaion (PA) is composed of 9 sorority chapters and 1 associate NALFO sorority at Indiana State University. The National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) is the national governance organization for the 9 member organizations on campus. NPC is "focused on advancing the sorority experience," and is "committed to relationships built on trust through transparency, accountability, and mutual respect. Innovation and their core values of friendship, leadership, service, knowledge, integrity, and community guide them in fulfilling that mission." Want more information about the sorority experience? Check out TheSororityLife.com!
Panhellenic Association Chapters at Indiana State University
|Organization||National Website||Chapter Instagram||Chapter Twitter|
|Alpha Chi Omega||alphachiomega.org||@isu_axo||@isu_axo|
|Alpha Omicron Pi||alphaomicronpi.org||@aoii_indstate||@AOIIKappaAlpha|
|Alpha Sigma Alpha||alphasigmaalpha.org||@asa_indstate||@ASABetaUpsilon|
|Gamma Phi Beta||gammaphibeta.org||@gammaphibetaisu||@GammaPhiBetaPi|
|Gamma Phi Omega||gammaphiomega.org||@gphioindianasu||@gphioindianasu|
|Zeta Tau Alpha||zetataualpha.org||@state_zta||@state_ZTA|
Interested in joining a PA chapter?
The Panhellenic Association hosts a primary recruitment process during the Fall semester, which provide an opportunity for portential members to join the 9 NPC member sororities. Gamma Phi Omega hosts their own recruitment process through informational meetings and sessions, and should be contacted directly for more information.
- Registration Opens: Monday June 1
- Popsicles with Panhellenic: Monday August 24, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Dede Plaza/Fountain
- Pop In to Panhellenic: Wednesday September 2, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Dede Plaza/Fountain and Thursday October 8, 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Dede Plaza/Fountain
- Panhellenic 101 (Advance Registration required via Zoom): Tuesday September 1 at 7:00 PM; Thursday October 1 at 7:00 PM; and Tuesday October 6 at 7:00 PM
- Round One: Monday October 12. Potential new members (PNMs) will meet virtually with their recruitment guides and review prepared videos and information from chapters.
- Round Two: Tuesday October 13. PNMs will be invited back to virtually meet with up to 7 organizations. Max time commitment is 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Round Three: Wednesday October 14. PNMs will be invited back to virtually meet with up to 5 organizations. Max time commitment is 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Preference Round: Thursday October 15. PNMs will be invited back to virtually meet with up to 2 organizations, and then complete final paperwork virtually with volunteers. Max time commitment is 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Bid Day: Friday October 16. PNMs may receive one invitation for membership. Virtual meeting and virtual celebrations begin at 7:15 PM
Click here for Fall 2020 PA Recruitment Registration
Note: Registration will close at Noon on Monday October 12.
2020 PA Executive Board
President: Audrey Churchill
Vice President for Administration: Lissette Velasquez
Vice President for Community Engagement: Victoria Kelp
Vice President for Recruitment and Retention: Madeline Hittel
Vice President for Interfraternal Relations: Jennifer Kimpan
Vice President for Standards: Kayleigh Wiesmann
Vice President for Student Success: Hannah DeBlock