Fall 2022 Hours * October 3, 2022 *
- Mondays - 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Tuesdays - 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Wednesdays - 3:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursdays - 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Fridays - 3:30pm - 7:30pm
Pack the Pantry and Expand our Impact
The number of students we serve each year continues to rise, and we cannot do it alone! There are several ways you can support our mission and the health & well-being of our students.
Shop for and drop off specific items.
- Donations boxes for non-perishable items are available outside Sycamore Pantry (Student Recreation Center, 131) and Student Health Promotion (Hulman Memorial Student Union, 508)
- Schedule a donation drop-off or pickup (particularly for perishable items) by emailing ISU-SycamorePantry@indstate.edu
Make a financial contribution.
Use the following link to make a financial donation that will allow us to purchase needed items: givetoindianastate.org/SycamorePantry
Volunteer your time.
If you're looking for an opportunity to support students/peers, consider volunteering with us! Opportunities include helping with special events, supporting patrons, organizing & cleaning, and more. Click here to complete the Sycamore Pantry Volunteer Interest Form.
Encourage your students/peers to utilize Sycamore Pantry.
In order to utilize Sycamore Pantry, you must be a current ISU student. There are no financial, academic, or other eligibility requirements. Additionally, our services are open to all students, not just those with financial hardships. If you forgot your lunch and are on a budget, need a pre- or post-workout snack, or a refreshment while studying on campus, you can stop by and grab a snack. You can visit during our open hours or by scheduling an appointment.
Visit https://app.pantrysoft.com/login/sycamore to create an account and schedule an appointment. You can also email ISU-SycamorePantry@indstate.edu