"LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY."
- MAYA ANGELOU
The Women's Resource Center (WRC) provides programs and event through the year on a wide-variety of topics. A list of upcoming events can be found here. Upon request, the WRC also offers workshops that are engaging and educational for your organizations, departments, and classes. If you want to request a workshop, please let us know by emailing Amanda Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engage: Becoming an Indiana State University Upstander
- Gender justice
- Gender and popular culture
- Gendered violence
- Consent: Talking about it, getting it, and giving it
- Healthy sexuality
- Healthy relationships
- History of women's movements and feminisms
- Women's leadership and career development
- Body Image
- And so much more