Ask for Assistance

Need to talk to a live person to answer questions and help navigate your concern? Speak with the Dean of Students office and/or directly contact the Student Ombudsperson:

Al Perone
Associate Dean of Students / Ombudsperson
Hulman Memorial Student Union, Room 808
Student Assistance Form
Office: 812-237-3829
Fax: 812-237-4693
Cell: 812-841-9139