Student Organizations

A Student Organization that believes its rights have been violated by a student, the university, a person working for the university, or another university-affiliated organization may submit a written complaint with the Dean of Students Office. Complaints with merit will be submitted on the student organization's behalf to the appropriate department or office for resolution.