You are here
During Regular Hours
- Please contact the Student Counseling Center at 812-237-3939.
- Tell front office staff of your situation. Front office staff will arrange for you to speak with a therapist.
- It is helpful to you and to us if you call ahead to arrange a consult time, however you may just come in, and you will be seen as promptly as possible.
- For assistance with emergencies (where a student is out of control, disoriented, or potentially feeling harmful to themselves or others), contact the ISU Public Safety office at 237-5555.
- Call 911 if the crisis is life threatening.
- Contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Go to either Union or Regional Hospital's emergency rooms
Sexual Assault Crisis
You are not alone. We have services here to help anyone who has experienced an assault. If you or someone you know has been sexually assaulted,
- Get to a safe place. Your safety is most important!
Contact someone who can help you:
- Vigo County SART (Sexual Assault Response Team): 1-800-566-CODA (2632) or 812-232-1736
- Police: 911 or 812-237-5555
- ISU Student Counseling Center: 812-237-3939
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- The Trevor Lifeline (for LGBTQ Individuals): 1-866-488-7386
Get medical attention. Even with no physical injuries, it is important to determine the risks of STDs and pregnancy.
For more information on ISU Sexual Violence Prevention and Response link to http://www.indstate.edu/svp/