If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Conduct and Integrity (812-237-3800). Residential students may also contact a hall staff member.

Submitting a report online should not replace contacting University Police. A report may be submitted by the appropriate staff member following response by University Police as supporting documentation.

General Conduct Incident Report Form

Academic Integrity Violation Incident Report Form

Request for Student Conduct and Integrity Presentation

Request for Readmission to Indiana State University



Student Support and Accountability
Hulman Memorial Student Union,
Room 821
Indiana State University
Terre Haute, IN 47809
Telephone: 812-237-3800
Fax: 812-237-9679