Conditions for Participation
Your acceptance to an Indiana State University study abroad program and your participation in the in-country portion of the program is contingent upon the following conditions:
- You must maintain good academic and disciplinary standing with Indiana State University.
- You must observe the Student Agreement, informing you that the Indiana State University Code of Student Conduct extends to study abroad and you are obliged to participate in the program and designed.
- You must pass all required pre-departure and/or prerequisite courses with the grade stated in your acceptance letter.
- You must make full payment of all tuition and fees by the due date on your University Bill
- You must possess a valid passport by the designated deadline required for your study abroad program. In addition, you must have obtained an entry visa for all applicable study abroad destinations, if required, by the deadline established for your program.
- Any student who is a registered sexual offender, has a felony charge pending against him or her, or is on university disciplinary probation is excluded from participating in study abroad programs managed by Indiana State. More information can be found in the Disciplinary Eligibility link to the right.
If you do not meet these requirements, even after you have been accepted, you will not be permitted to participate in your study abroad program, and will forfeit all non-recoverable costs.