You are here
Mr. Daniel J. Radford
Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies, Recruiting DO, AFROTC Detachment 218
- JD with Certificate in Environmental Law, Washburn University School of Law – 2001
- BS, Criminal Justice with minor in Political Science, Wichita State University – 1998
- Oct 1991 – Oct 1997, ELMACO, 4th Maint. Battalion, 4th Force Service Support Group, Wichita, KS
- Oct 2005 – Present, 184th Intelligence Wing, Kansas Air National Guard, McConnell AFB, KS
- Oct 2018 – Present, Contract Instructor Det 218, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN
- Human Relations Education/Diversity Trainer – 184 IW, McConnell AFB, KS
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment Trainer – 184 IW, McConnell AFB, KS
Mr. Daniel J. Radford is an Assistant Professor of Aerospace Studies at Indiana State University, Air Force ROTC Detachment 218. He is responsible for the recruiting, training and commissioning of AFROTC cadets on the host school campus, as well as cadets from three cross-town colleges in the Terre Haute region.
Mr. Radford enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in 1990 and was honorably discharged in 1998. After serving in the Marines, he earned his Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Wichita State University in 1998 and a Juris Doctorate from Washburn University School of Law in 2001. He enlisted in the Kansas Air National Guard in 2005 and subsequently received his commission through the Academy of Military Science at McGee-Tyson Air National Guard Base, TN in 2008. He is an Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training graduate. He has served as a: General Warehouseman, Warehouse Chief, Supply Chief, Security Forces fire team leader, Equal Opportunity Officer, Security Forces Officer, Antiterrorism Officer, Wing Historian, Plans and Programs Officer, and Command and Control Officer. He is currently the Command Post Chief for the 184th Wing, Kansas Air National Guard.
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant 2008
First Lieutenant 2010
Information current as of 5 December 2018 and is subject to change