You are here
TSgt Matthew D. Knight
Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (NCOIC) of Personnel Programs, AFROTC DETACHMENT 218
- Airman Leadership School - 2008
- Non-Commissioned Officer Academy – 2017
- Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education - 2018
- May 2002 - Jul 2007, Personnel Journeyman, Minot AFB, ND
- Jul 2007 - Oct 2009, General Officer Assignment Technician, Buckley AFB, CO
- Oct 2009 - Aug 2014, Military Training Instructor, Lackland AFB, TX
- Aug 2014 - Nov 2018, Officer/Enlisted Promotions, Retirement and Separations, Minot AFB, ND
- Jan 2019 - Present, NCOIC Personnel Programs Det 218, Indiana State University, IN
Technical Sergeant Matthew D. Knight is the NCOIC of Personnel Programs at Air Force ROTC Detachment 218 at Indiana State University. He is responsible for the administration of all AFROTC cadets on the Indiana State University campus as well as cadets from 3 other “cross-town” colleges in the Terre Haute region. In addition, he is the Detachment; Security Clearance Monitor, Unit Fitness Program Manager, and Detachment Safety Rep.
TSgt Knight entered the Air Force in January 2002 as a Personnelist. In this role he advised Airmen on military personnel issues and programs. He conducted interviews to determine interest, qualifications and personnel data and briefed personnel programs such as assignments, promotions, separation, retirements, benefit programs and retention programs. He has been deployed to Iraq in 2009 and Afghanistan in 2018.