You are here
Career Resources in COT
Preparing for your career after graduation from Indiana State begins your freshman year, and you will have lots of help! The College of Technology works in collaboration with the ISU Career Center to provide resources and individualized assistance that will help prepare you for a successful future.
As a technology student, you are assigned to a liaison at the Career Center. This liaison serves as your Career Advisor. Your Career Advisor can help you with: career exploration or choosing a major, résumé, CV and cover letter writing, mock interviews, job/internship search, developing your networking skills and much more!
Career readiness of college graduates is of critical importance at Indiana State University, in the labor market, and in the public arena. ISU has made a commitment to developing core career competencies that will help our graduates be successful through the job search process and in the workplace. Through the academic curriculum, extra-curricular offerings, and experiential learning, ISU students will develop and improve these competencies so they are competitive in any job market. Career-Ready Competencies»
- Resume Letter Writing Guide
- Cover Letter Writing Guide
- Non-ISU Professional Skills certificates
- Search for jobs and internships
- How to submit an Experience "Internship" Placement Agreement
- Check out companies that hire COT majors
- Use LinkedIn to: create a profile, engage with your network, search for jobs
- Printing Options for Business Cards