You are here
Students diagnosed with COVID-19 or has had personal contact with a person who has been diagnosed with COVID-19
Visit https://indstate.sodexomyway.com/dining-near-me/open-now to find out what is currently open.
- Satellite shops in Cunningham Memorial Library, University Hall, Stalker Hall, and Federal Hall are closed.
- Sycamore Dining is open as scheduled, for carry out meal service only. No seating will be available.
- The HMSU Commons and Starbucks is open as scheduled, for carry out service only. No seating will be available.
Residents who Reside in ISU Residence Halls, University Apartments or 500 Wabash
Student Organizations & Events
Student Organization information regarding event planning and meeting space can be found by clicking on the announcement on the Treehouse https://indstate.campuslabs.com/engage.
If the organization wishes to reserve classroom space, please visit https://www.indstate.edu/registrar/classroom-request/submit-classroom-request
If you have specific questions about event or meeting planning feel free to reach out to the Office of Campus Life at 812-237-3840 or via email to ISU-CampusLife@indstate.edu
For information regarding Campus Recreation or the Student Recreation Center please see their website for up to date information.
Fraternities and Sorority information as of July 17, 2020 can be found on the Back on Track-Student Affairs site.
All resource centers and lounges are closed at this time. For assistance please contact the office staff directly.
- For information regarding Campus Recreation or the Student Recreation Center please see their website for up to date information.
- For information regarding the Cunningham Memorial Library please visit their website or their COVID-19 updates page.
- Student Counseling Center sessions are being held via Zoom or phone. At this time there are not group therapy sessions running. The Student Counseling Center is still providing outreach services weekly through social media accoutns. Please contact Student Counseling Center at 812-237-3939 with any questions.
- Hulman Memorial Student Union is open, however, the student lounges are currently closed. The Information Desk will open on Monday, Aug 10. Only one person at a time can be on the elevator. The west stairwell is designated as the “up” stairwell. The east stairwell is designated as the “down” stairwell.
- The Sycamore Pantry will remain open with modified operation. Please contact visit the website for further information.
Barnes & Noble at Indiana State University
Hours: The bookstore is now open. Hours are Monday-Friday from 10:00am-2:00pm at this time.
- Rentals: The rental due date remains May 8, however nonreturn fees will not be charged for students until the end of the first week of classes in the fall semester, if it is necessary to return books in person after returning to campus. Students have always and will continue to recieve a free shipping label to ship rentals back to the store. This will come via the email used to rent and is available on the website. This applies to all students regardless of if they rented in store or online.
- Textbooks can be purchased at www.shopindstate.com. Free shipping will be included.
- Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
Don’t have access to internet?
Spectrum/Charter is offering free broadband/Wi-Fi to for 60 days to new household with K-12 and college students. For information about what they offer call 1-844-488-8395 or view it on their webpage.
Comcast is offering free broadband/Wi-Fi for 60 days to new Internet Essentials customers. For information about if you qualify, call 1-855-846-8376 or view it on their webpage.
Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint are two cellphone companies offering additional data to phone and hotspot plans. To learn more about if this applies to you, check out their webpages or check with your cell carrier about what they may offer.