You are here
Advising in the University Student Success and Advising Center
- University Advisors help students navigate their academic journey at ISU. Your University Advisor will help you understand your degree map, make plans for course registration, and connect you with campus and community resources to help ensure you create a solid foundation for success!
- You can find who your assigned University Advisor is by logging into your MyISU Portal. Choose the Student Self-Service badge and you’ll find your advisor’s information in the bottom right of the screen.
- Be sure to check your Sycamore email account daily as your University Advisor will be in contact with you regularly!
Schedule an appointment with your advisor by following the directions here:
- To add to the high level of service we provide students, the University Student Success and Advising Center provide an Advisor On-Call daily, Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4PM.
Examples of issues and concerns the Advisor On-Call may assist with:
- Quick and easy-to-resolve advising issues
- Students in need of academic or personal support resources
- Withdrawing from the University immediately
Examples of issues and concerns which the Advisor On-Call should not address (though the Advisor On-Call will help the student schedule an appointment with their assigned UC advisor at the first available time):
- Registration appointments
- Required monthly meetings due to a student’s academic standing
Normal Hall - Room 207
Phone: (812) 237-3940