The Center for Community Engagement serves as the "front door" of Indiana State University. We are concerned with both helping students locate community opportunities that enhance their education and helping external organizations access and utilize University resources in a manner that improves the quality of life in our community. In addition, several other campus programs and services are available to support community partners.
If your organization is interested in collaborating with ISU students, faculty, and staff, please contact the Center for Community Engagement at 812.237.2334 or email@example.com.
Indiana State University has numerous partnerships with nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, government agencies, and private businesses. Examples of partnerships include:
- Internships that allow students to have a hands-on intensive learning experience over the course of a semester.
- Service-learning projects that provide opportunities for students to complete community service as part of class requirements.
- Technical assistance that is provided by faculty and advanced students with specific expertise to external organizations.
- Training and professional development programs that are available from faculty and staff in several areas.
- Research and evaluation expertise that is provided by faculty, staff, and students to aid in program evaluation and outcomes assessment of external organizations.
- Neighborhood partnerships
View our partner profiles.