You are here


The University has partnered with CLC to provide over 130 licensed vendors. These vendors can produce just about any product imaginable and distribute these products across the region.  For a complete list of the University’s licensed vendors, please contact University Marketing.

If you are a vendor who is interested in obtaining a license, below are the University’s license types. University Marketing and CLC will aid individuals, companies, departments, and organizations in securing the proper agreements and forms.

Retail license:

  • Allows a company to produce products bearing the trademarks of collegiate institutions for sale at retail in approved retail channels and direct to consumer, as well as university departments and related entities.

Internal license:

  • Allows a company to produce product bearing the trademarks of collegiate institutions for university departments and related entities for internal consumption only; cannot provide product at retailer direct to consumer. (This does not include sales to the University Bookstore.)
  • The University has two internal license types - royalty bearing and royalty exempt. It is recommended that all vendors applying for an internal license apply for both types so the vendor can fulfill all potential orders from internal departments and organizations.

To download a quick reference guide to CLC license types, click here.

The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC) is responsible for processing standard license applications. If you have questions for CLC’s application processing team, please contact them at

Apply to be a licensee

Find a Retailer

Find a Licensed Vendor

Sycamore leafLinkedinYoutubeSnapchatImagesFacebookTwitterInstagram


Gillum Hall 102
Terre Haute, IN 47809

Phone: (812) 237-3773

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.