You are here

Graduation Forms

Degree Completion Certificate
For students who need proof of graduation for graduate school or employment. An official document issued by the Office of Registration and Records. ONLY for students who completed all degree requirements by the end of the term, but have not yet received a diploma. Contact the Office of Registration and Records to request a certificate.

Request to Backdate Graduation Date
For students who need to change (backdate) their graduation date from a future term to the current term  (eg., from spring 2020 to fall 2019).

Appeal of a Graduation Denial
For students who wish to appeal the denial of their graduation.