You are here
How to Find a Genetic Counselor
If you would like to receive genetic counseling, it is important that you receive services from a Certified Genetic Counselor (CGC©). This is a way to be sure you are receiving services from a trained professional. There are over 4,00 Certified Genetic Counselors in the United States and Canada.
- National Society of Genetic Counselors (www.nsgc.org)
- National Cancer Institute (www.cancer.gov)
- American Board of Genetic Counselors (www.abgc.net)
- Indiana Network of Genetic Counselors (www.ingc.info)
- Genetics Task Force of Illinois (www.illinoisgenetics.org)