Support for Faculty Searches
Diversity in the collegiate workplace…
- expands worldliness
- enhances social development
- prepares students for future career success
- prepares students for work in a global society
- increase our knowledge base
- promotes creative thinking
- enhances self-awareness
Source: Hyman & George (2009, April 12). Why does diversity matter at college anyway? U.S. News & World Report.
Faculty Search Support
The Interim Associate Vice President for Inclusive Excellence (812-237-8378), the Assistant Vice President for Equal Opportunity (812-237-8954), and the Human Resources office (812-237-4114) are available for consultation and support of department searches.
Rankin Hall 200
Indiana State University
Fax: (812) 237-3607