You are here
Indiana State Online programs are only available in the locations listed below. Not all programs are available in all locations. Check the list below for details and exceptions. Please review important state information before applying for Indiana State Online programs. In Indiana all online programs are available.
Important Licensure or Certification Information
Prior to applying for the following online programs, out-of-state students must follow the links below to review important licensure and certification information for their program of interest.
- Accounting (B.S.)
- Educational Administration: School Administration (Ph.D.)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Gifted and Talented Graduate Licensure
- Lean Six Sigma Certificate
- Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Nursing: L.P.N./L.V.N. to B.S.N.
- Property-Casualty Insurance Certificate
- School Administration (Ed.S.)
- Special Education (M.S.)
- Teaching and Learning (M.Ed.)
- Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language Graduate Certificate
- Visual Impairment Graduate Licensure