You are here
Mission, Vision, and Goals
Provide efficient and reliable support to student employees and supervisors throughout the employment process.
Help students, student employees, and supervisors locate quality candidates through calculated interactions and professional development provided by Student Employment Programs to efficiently hire, train, and build our students’ confidence, career readiness and make connections between collegiate employment and full time employment following graduation.
- Provide professional development opportunities to students and supervisors.
- Enhance student employment positions.
- Create new opportunities to increase quality interactions between students and Student Employment Programs.
- Help students connect Student Employment positions to career goals.
- Enhance the student employment experience from applicant to employee