Transfer Laptop/iPad Award
2017-2018 Transfer Laptop/iPad Award Information:
- Brand-new laptop computer or iPad (For help choosing between the two, click here.)
- One-time award
- An unlimited number of scholarships awarded each year
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to online-only, international, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by the deadline listed below will be automatically considered for this award. No additional application is required.
To be considered, students must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
Deadlines: To be considered, students should be admitted to ISU by June 1 for the fall semester or December 15 for the spring semester.
Check out the specs on the laptop and iPad award.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer Laptop/iPad Award may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.