Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
2017-2018 Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship Information:
- Valued at full in-state tuition
- Ten (10) awards available
- Renewable for one additional year
- Admission deadline: June 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by June 1
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by June 1, meet the criteria listed below, and submit proof of their Phi Theta Kappa membership will considered
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Earned an Associate's Degree
- An active membership in Phi Theta Kappa
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.