The Summer Honors application is now closed.
- A submitted application is due by June 1, 2018.
- Your official high school transcript must be received by the Office of Admissions by June 15, 2018.
- Transcripts must be sent directly from your high school to Indiana State University. They can be submitted electronically or mailed to:
Office of Admissions
Summer Honors Program
318 N 6th St
Terre Haute, IN 47809
- If you are admitted to the program, you will receive an email within 3-5 business days specifying the next steps in the process.
- Upon receipt of the admission email, you will be able to login to our secure system to make your full payment and select your seminar topic. The deadline to make your payment and register for your seminar is June 22, 2018. Payments will only be accepted online. The last day for a full refund is June 22, 2018. You can receive a 50% refund until July 15, 2018. After this, no refunds will be given.
- The Office of Admissions reserves the right to cancel any seminar. Students will receive an email asking if they would like to change seminars in this case.
Contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-GO-TO-ISU for assistance.