- Apply online. Applications are due by June 1, 2019.
- Official High School Transcript. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly from the high school to Indiana State University electronically or through postal mail. Electronic submission is preferred. Transcripts must be received by the Office of Admissions by June 14, 2019.
- If admitted to the program, you will receive an email within 3-5 business days specifying next steps.
- Upon receipt of the admission email, you will be able to login to our secure system to make your full payment and make a seminar selection. The deadline to register for your seminar and pay for the program is June 21, 2019. Payments are only accepted online. The last day for a full refund is June 21, 2019. You can receive a 50% refund until July 14, 2019. After this date, no refunds will be given.
- Individual seminars can be canceled due not meeting the number of required participants to successfully host the seminar. Because of this, individual seminars can be canceled due to a lack of participants. If this occurs you will be notified as soon as possible and asked if you would like to select a new seminar.