Student Government Association Blue Fridays Partnership
SGA is looking to partner with organizations to host Blue Fridays! To create a campus wide movement, we will collaborate with different organizations each week to increase student involvement in Blue Fridays as well as various organizations.
How to Apply:
- Go to indstate.edu/campus-life/sga to find the application!
- Organization must be approved by Director of Student Engagement to host a Blue Friday.
- Once approved, at least one representative from organization must meet with Director of Student Engagement before hosting Blue Friday.
- On designated Blue Friday, organization must staff a table at the Fountain or in the HMSU for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Those working the table must be wearing Blue.
- Organization must post supplied graphic on social media.
- Organization takes full responsibility in case of failure to uphold or adhere to guidelines provided by SGA and HMSU.
- SGA will supply Blue Friday poster and additional items each week to promote table.
- SGA will promote organization and advertise Blue Friday partnership via social media.
- SGA will supply a template graphic for organization to post via social media.
- Organization may advertise, provide handouts/flyers in accordance to HMSU Policy, or host additional event during tabling (membership sign ups, philanthropic event, etc.) upon approval of Director of Student Engagement and according to HMSU Policy.