You are here
Professional Organizations & Job Boards
- Ascend is the largest, non-profit Pan-Asian organization for business professionals in North America.
- Asian American Advertising Federation The Asian American Advertising Federation is made up of Asian-American advertising principals, media, advertisers and strategic partners.
- Asian American Business Development Center The Asian American Business Development Center has been striving to assist Asian-American businesses in strengthening their capacities to compete in the mainstream marketplace, to expand business opportunities and to promote greater recognition of the contribution of Asian-American businesses to the general economy.
- Asian American Government Executives Network (AAGEN) The Asian American Government Executives Network (AAGEN), founded in 1993, is a non-profit, non-partisan organization of the highest ranking Asian American and Pacific Islander career and appointed executives, foreign service officers, legislative and judiciary members, and military officers in Government.
- Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) The Asian American Journalists Association is a nonprofit professional and educational organization with more than 2,300 members.
- Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association The Asian Pacific American Medical Students Association is a national organization that aims to address issues important to Asian-American students studying medicine.
- Federal Asian Pacific American Council FAPAC is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization representing the civilian and military Asian Pacific American (APA) employees in the Federal and District of Columbia governments.
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Monitors legislative developments and judicial appointments, promotes Asian/Pacific American (APA) political leadership, advocates for equal opportunity in education and in the workplace, works to eliminate violence against APAs and builds coalitions on these issues and others within the legal profession and the community at-large.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals The National Association of Asian American Professionals is a nonprofit, all-volunteer organization whose mission is to promote the personal and professional development of the Asian-American community.
- National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development The National Coalition for Asian Pacific American Community Development is the first national advocacy organization dedicated to addressing the community development, organizing and advocacy needs of the diverse and rapidly growing Asian-American and Pacific-Islander communities nationwide
- NetIP North America (Network of Indian Professionals) NetIP North America's mission is to serve as a voice for the South Asian Diaspora and to provide a vehicle for South Asian professionals to enhance the communities in which they work and live.
- South Asian Bar Association of North America The South Asian Bar Association of North America (SABA) seeks to strengthen the rapidly growing South Asian legal community with a recognized and trusted forum for professional growth and advancement, and promotes the civil rights and access to justice for the South Asian community.
- The Asian American Architects and Engineers Association AAAESC provides a platform for empowering professionals working in the built environment in personal and professional growth, business development and networking, and leadership in the Asian American community.
- The Center for Asian Pacific American Women The Center for Asian Pacific American Women (formerly The Asian Pacific American Women’s Leadership Institute) is the only national, nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing and enriching leadership skills for Asian-American and Pacific-Islander women leaders.
- The Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) The Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) helps Asian heritage scientific and engineering professionals achieve their full potential.
- Asia Society the leading educational organization dedicated to promoting mutual understanding and strengthening partnerships among peoples, leaders, and institutions of Asia and the United States in a global context
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum (APIAHF) Headquartered in Oakland, APIAHF influences policy, mobilizes communities, and strengthens programs and organizations to improve the health of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians, and Pacific Islanders.
- Asian American Legal Defense & Education Fund (AALDEF) The Asian American Legal Defense & Education Fund is the first legal rights organization on the East Coast serving Asian Americans.
- Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce (APACC) The mission of the Asian Pacific American Chamber of Commerce is to facilitate business relationships among Asian and U.S. based companies and to promote the economic advancement of Asian Pacific Americans.
- Committee of 100 The Committee of 100 is a national non-partisan organization composed of American citizens of Chinese descent.
- Japanese American Citizens League (JACL) The Japanese American Citizens League addresses issues of discrimination against people of Japanese ancestry residing in the United States
- Korean American Coalition (KAC) The Korean American Coalition is a nonprofit service, education and advocacy organization that facilitates Korean-American participation in civic, legislative and community affairs.
- National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum The mission of the National Asian Pacific American Women’s Forum is to forge a grassroots progressive movement for social and economic justice and the political empowerment of Asian and Pacific-Americans
- U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce The U.S. Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce is a nonprofit organization that represents Asian- and non-Asian-American businesses and professionals in business, sciences, the arts, sports, education, entertainment, community and public service through advocacy, education, information and networking.
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809