You are here
- Handshake - By signing into their MyISU, students can schedule an appointment to receive aid from a Career Coach with Internships.
- IndianaINTERNnet - A free and easy way to find internships in a variety of regions, fields and industries throughout Indiana; they also offer Micro-internships. Micro-internships are short-term, project-based experiences that allow employers to hire students specifically for the purpose of completing a singular project. They typically last from 10 to 80 hours of work with most projects being due within a week to a month after assignment.
- Internships.com - A website that helps you find internships along with giving you tips for resumes, cover letter, and nailing your interview.
- LinkedIn - Here, one can post a job listing, find a job, or find a course or training to find the right job or internship for them. Get up-to-date contact information, including email addresses, for millions of companies.
- Parker Dewey - If you are launching your career, Parker Dewey provides a tremendous opportunity. Not only can you explore different career paths and work on interesting assignments, you can also demonstrate your abilities to potential employers while building your professional portfolio and network. Beyond that, your academic experience will improve as you apply what is taught in the classroom to the real world (and vice versa). Oh, did we forget to mention that you get paid for all of this?
- Disney College Program - An internship open to all majors and located both in California and Florida. Through the internships, students can network with Disney leaders, earn college credit, live in a multicultural environment with 24-hour secured student housing, and enjoy unlimited admission to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
- Internship Scholarship Programs - A series of several different programs with specific criteria mean to support targeted experiences that will develop students' understanding of themselves and a meaningful career path.
- Internships for Students with Disabilities - Review organizations and internship opportunites for students with disabilties.
- How to Request an Experience in Handshake - A guide for ISU students wishing to apply for experiences with or without credit. Previously known as the "Internship Placement Agreement".
- Experiential Learning COVID Guidance (Spring 2021) - Detailed information related to policies and procedures for internships.
- Experiential Learning COVID Guidance (Summer 2021) - Detailed information related to policies and procedures for internships.
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Mon - Fri: 10am - 12pm & 1 - 3pm
Indiana State University Career Center
231 North 6th Walkway
Terre Haute, IN 47809