You are here
Undergraduate Application Information
Admission to the University
- Apply for university admission (prior to audition) and be accepted unconditionally.
- (800) 742-0891
- In addition, all prospective students should visit www.indstate.edu/scholarships to see a listing of academic awards available. For priority consideration for all merit (academic) scholarships, students must be admitted by December 1, 2020. However, music scholarships are not contingent on this admission date.
Acceptance to the School of Music
- Read the Audition Information page
- Submit the School of Music Application.
- Schedule on-campus audition. On-campus auditions are preferable for scholarship consideration. Should circumstances prevent a live audition, students may be granted conditional acceptance based on a recorded performance (CD, DVD, mp3, or other accessible digital media).
- Request at least one Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or other professional familiar with your musical ability.
- If you have already applied to Indiana State University and been accepted, please visit isuportal.indstate.edu to activate your Sycamore Log-in.
- Once your Sycamore Log-In has been activated, visit indstate.academicworks.com to apply for scholarships. All students must fill out the general survey on The Branch in order to be considered for scholarships.
- All music scholarships are performance-based. If you are interested in being considered for a music performance scholarship, you must apply to ISU and audition by March 1, 2021.
Special Information for International Students