You are here
Undergraduate Application Information
Admission to the University
- Apply for university admission (prior to audition) and be accepted unconditionally.
- (800) 742-0891
- In addition, all prospective students should visit www.indstate.edu/scholarships to see a listing of academic awards available. For priority consideration for all merit (academic) scholarships, students must be admitted by December 1, 2018.
Acceptance to the School of Music
- Read the Audition Information page
- Submit the School of Music Application.
- Schedule on-campus audition. On-campus auditions are preferable for scholarship consideration. Should circumstances prevent a live audition, students may be granted conditional acceptance based on a recorded performance (CD, DVD, mp3, or other accessible digital media).
- Request at least one Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or other professional familiar with your musical ability.
- If you have already applied to Indiana State University and been accepted, please visit isuportal.indstate.edu to activate your Sycamore Log-in.
- Once your Sycamore Log-In has been activated, visit indstate.academicworks.com to apply for scholarships. All students must fill out the general survey on The Branch in order to be considered for scholarships.
- All music scholarships are performance-based. If you are interested in being considered for a music performance scholarship, you must apply to ISU by February 1, 2019 and audition by March 5, 2019.
Special Information for International Students