Any e-mails sent to purchase items from Friday afternoon 11-19-21 through 11-29-21 will be responded to on 11-30-21 or after.
PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBER IN YOUR E-MAIL TO REQUEST THE PURCHASE OF AN ITEM(S) THANK YOU!
Below are instructions on purchasing an item:
- The first person to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with necessary information will be the one to purchase the item.
- At this time forms of payments accepted are “Cash (exact change), Cashier’s Check, and Money Orders”.
- Respond with the item #, description, price, your name, address and a current cell phone. (This information is necessary for a sales receipt)
- We will coordinate with the buyer via e-mail, call or text to set-up a day and time to pick-up the item (s).
- All items are to be picked up at our location, we do not ship or deliver any items.
- If the buyer does not pick up on time (or reschedule) the item will go to the next person in line. Rescheduling of pick-up will be allowed once after 2nd time of “no pick-up” We will move to the next buyer.
- You are welcome to e-mail for additional information etc., however if another person requests to purchase the item during that time, it will go to them. This is to keep with the rules of “first person to say they want to purchase”. We are trying to make this fair for all.
- "Additionally" You may contact us at this address email@example.com to request items you would like to purchase that are not listed on the website.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED WHEN PICKING UP PURCHASES, UNLESS YOU ARE FULLY VACCINATED
All items are sold as is, where is. Computers are sold "Without an Operating System". Macs will be indicated with each individual listing (with or without OS).
Notice: All Items purchased may not be returned. All Hard Drives in Computers, or Individual Hard Drives sold, have been Fully Erased.
ISU is not responsible for items after purchase.
Items have not been tested. Seller offers no representation as to whether items function as originally intended.
Seller disclaims any and all warranties of merchantability, or fitness, for a particular purpose.