President's Academic Excellence Scholarship
2019-2020 President's Academic Excellence Scholarship Information:
- $6,000 per year
- Scholarships are awarded to attendees of Interview Day that are not awarded the President’s Scholarship or the University Honors Scholarship.
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents.
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning students.
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by December 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be eligible to register to attend a winter interview competition.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering Indiana State University in the fall semester.
- Interview Day Registration must be submitted by December 15.
To be considered, candidates must have a combination of two of the following three:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- A 1270 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 27 ACT (composite) *
- Ranking in the top 10% of the senior class
* Test score minimum is 900 SAT or 16 ACT.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Click here for tips for succeeding on interview day.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the President's Academic Excellence Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.