University Honors Scholarship
2022-2023 University Honors Scholarship Information:
- Valued at full in-state tuition
- Thirty (30) awards available
- Renewable for up to three additional years
- Admission deadline: December 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by December 1.
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming freshmen who are admitted to the University by December 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be eligible to apply.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester.
- Application must be submitted by December 15th
To be considered, candidates must have a combination of two of the following three:
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.8 on a 4.0 scale
- A 1270 SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or 27 ACT (composite)
- Ranking in the top 10% of the senior class.
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the University Honors Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.