Scholarship Search Tools and Resources
In addition to scholarships offered by Indiana State University and the ISU Foundation, a variety of awards and scholarships are offered by outside sources, including state, regional, and national organizations.
Listed below are resources that may be helpful in locating and applying for outside scholarships. Before beginning a scholarship search, please read this scam alert from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- BestColleges.com—visit this site for a list of scholarship opportunities specifically given to female students.
- College Scholarship Guide for Minorities—scholarships and financial aid for minority students
- Community for Accredited Online Schools—general financial aid resources and specifics for online students
- Fastweb.com—information, tips, and scholarship search tool
- Finaid.org—information, tips, and scholarship search tool
- Financial Aid for Minority Students—a comprehensive scholarship list that includes financial aid opportunities exclusively reserved for African-Americans, Hispanics, women, and other specific minority groups, as well as more generalized awards that are made available to applicants belonging to any underrepresented demographic
- Gograd.org—graduate school financial aid, including scholarships, loans, and alternative funding options
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund—scholarships for Latino students
- IN.gov—grants and scholarships offered by the State Student Assistance Commission of Indiana
- Kids' Chance of Indiana—scholarships for children of Indiana's fatally and seriously injured workers
- Learn.org—academic scholarships ranging from $500 - $1,000 for students looking to pursue degrees in various areas, including nursing and medical assisting, art and design, computer technology and information systems, social sciences, business, communications and journalism, information systems and technology management, psychology and counseling, and education and teaching. Selection is based on academic history, extracurricular activities, and employment history. Deadline is April 1, 2020.
- Point Foundation Scholarships—scholarships for LGBTQ students
- Scholarships.com—information, tips, and scholarship search tool
- Scholarships & Financial Aid for Women—college funding resources to help female students access opportunities
- Scholarships for Women—information on scholarships for females, including undergraduate and graduate students