Transfer President's Scholarship
2023-2024 Transfer President's Scholarship Information:
- Valued at full in-state tuition
- Four (4) awards available
- Renewable for up to two additional years
- Admission deadline: April 1
- Requirements (listed below) must be satisfied by April 1
- Open to Indiana and out-of-state residents
- Not open to international, online-only, or returning ISU students
- All incoming transfer students who are admitted to the University by April 1 and meet the criteria listed below will be eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- To be awarded this scholarship, students must be entering ISU fall semester and enroll full-time
- The scholarship application (coming soon) must be submitted by April 15.
To be considered, candidates must have a cumulative transfer grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.7 on a 4.0 scale as well as a minimum of 24 completed, transferrable credits (non-remedial coursework).
To view the rules and regulations governing this scholarship, see rules and regulations.
To apply for admission to Indiana State University, see apply.
Note on combining scholarships: Students who qualify for the Transfer President's Scholarship may qualify for other awards. For details, see combining.
University Scholarship Office
220 North Seventh Street
Indiana State University