Division of Student Affairs
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to support academic success, student retention, and graduation, by fostering an inclusive and equitable campus community which promotes educational programs, social activities, services, resources, and advocacy.
Land Acknowledgement Statement
We want to acknowledge that we gather in the traditional land of the Delaware, Kickapoo, Miami, Mound Builders, Piankashaw, Potawatomi, Shawnee, and Wea. The Wea were a Miami-Illinois originally located in western Indiana. They were part of the larger Illinois Confederation. Peoples past and present, and honor with gratitude the land itself and the people who have stewarded it throughout the generations. This calls us to commit to continuing to learn how to be better stewards of the land we inhabit as well.
Open Letter from Dr. Andy Morgan to the ISU Community regarding hate and violence towards Asian, Asian American, and Pacific Islander (AAPI) communities
Pfizer vaccines are now available (beginning April 7) on campus in the Student Health Center (north of the Hulman Memorial Student Union). There will be about 120 doses available per day.
Monday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday and Wednesday: 9:30am-6:00pm
April 7-9, 12-16, 19-20
April 26-May 7
Students and employees can get their second dose at another location if desired. The second dose should be administered no sooner than 21 days after the first dose and no later than 45 days.
- Vaccinations will initially only be available to students and will later be opened to faculty and staff.
- All students are eligible (including those that are not Indiana residents)
- Students, faculty, and staff wishing to be put on the waste list can call the Student Health Center at 812-237-3883.
To register you must use the unique link that you will recieve via email from the Indiana Department of Health (email@example.com).
After you select your time and sign up don't miss the actual registration.
- When registering, if you have insurance we ask that you include that information.
- Vaccines are free and you will not be turned away if you do not have insurance.
Vaccinations are available at sites in Vigo County and throughout the state for anyone age 16 and older. Appointments are available at ourshot.in.gov.
Testing is available on campus!
- When? Monday-Friday from 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-4:30pm through May 6
- Where? UAP Clinic-ISU Student Health Center (in the Student Services building, North of the Hulman Memorial Student Union)
- Who? Anyone can test at this location
- Why? To keep our community safe
We ask that you register in advance in order to make testing run quickly. If you do not register in advance you may still be tested, however it will take longer.
Register here and follow the below instructions.
- On the registration site scroll down and click; I don't have an Invitation Code
- Search zip code 47803
- Click "Schedule an Appointment" at Union Hospital West Vigo Co (by selecting this you will still be able to test on campus)
- At the top of the page click where it reads No Providor Preference and select Kristina Box.
- Select a time. Try to pick a time as closely to when you plan to arrive for testing as possible, however if you are unable to select a time within this frame you may pick another time and when you show up your time will be adjusted. Please note that with this appointment you can also choose to to be tested at Union Hospital located at 1606 N. 7th Street.
- Fill out your information and then scroll to the bottom of the page to select Submit Patient Information.
- Click Confirm your Appointment.
- Click Continue to Registration to answer additional questions. Click Continue and enter your information. Submit and Continue until all sections have been completed.
- Please use your local address.
- When you get to the consent forms click Accept and then Continue.
- Scroll down and click Acknowledge and then Continue.
- Enter your name, check the box stating you agree to participate and then click Sign Forms.
- You are done when your screen reads Registration Complete.
- Click Finish and Log Out.
As a reminder the Union Health team will be testing in the UAP Clinic- ISU Student Health Center, Monday-Friday between 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00-4:30pm. You may use your registration during these times in this location or you may use it at Union Hospital any other time.
Results will be available in 3-5 days via a text message or email, depending upon the communication method you selected during registration. If you do not have results after 5 business days, call the Union Health Hotline at 812-238-4871.
When arriving for testing please keep your mask on and follow all instructions on the signs as you approach the swabbing area.
Mask Pick Up: Spring 2021
Faculty and staff that are also students have already received their masks via the employee distribution plan and will not receive additional masks.
When picking up masks students should be prepared to show their Sycamore ID Card.
Location: Office of Campus Life, Hulman Memorial Student Union (HMSU) 143 (located directly across from Starbucks)
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm (Monday-Friday)
New students will receive 2 masks, returning students will receive 1 additional mask.