At Indiana State University, we value everyone’s health and wellness goals. If you are interested in quitting your tobacco use or supporting someone through their cessation process, we have provided a variety of resources and options. We encourage you to review these services and select an approach that works best for you. Our campus health providers are here to serve and support you as you journey through the cessation process.
Campus Resources for Students
The ISU Student Counseling Center, Student Health Promotion, and UAP Clinic – ISU Health Center offer individualized, one-on-one services for ISU students interested in learning more about quitting and participating in cessation services.
Campus Resources for Employees
Employee Wellness, the Employee Assistance Program, and ISU Psychology Clinic offer individualized, one-on-one services for ISU employees interested in learning more about quitting and participating in cessation services.
State and National Resources for Campus Community and Visitors
The following online and mobile resources offer coaching and support to individuals throughout the tobacco cessation process.
- This is Quitting
- Become an Ex
- The Ex Program
- Virtual Hope Box App
- Quit Now Indiana or call 1.800.Quit.Now
Information and Tools for Health and Wellness Providers
Health and wellness providers can utilize the resources below as they support individuals throughout the tobacco cessation process.
Related State and National Information
Learn more about local, state, and national tobacco-free policies, information regarding the impact of tobacco product use, and guidance for tobacco cessation by visiting these links.
- Terre Haute Smoke-Free Ordinance
- Vigo County Smoke-Free Ordinance Amendment and Ordinance
- Indiana’s State Smoke Free Air Law
- Other Universities with Smoke-free or Tobacco-free Policies (pdf)
- FDA: Vaporizers, E-Cigarettes, and other Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Smoking and Tobacco Use
- World Health Organization: Tobacco
- American Cancer Society: Tobacco