- Business plan development and refinement: Indiana State offers assistance in business plan development and refinement, for both start-up as well as existing companies, including marketing and financial plans and projections.
- Marketing: The Business Engagement Center (BEC) offers support in graphic design, web development, social media content and marketing, and market research.
- Sustainabiility practices: The BEC works closely with the Office of Sustainability to offer business reviews for how to approach long-term sustainability and to implement incremental changes to support the business and the environment.
- The Business Engagement Center maintains a robust network of business and industry specialists, entrepreneurs, faculty, government officials, and organizations and institutions at the regional and national levels. Companies can benefit and grow from being connected to such partners.
Technology Transfer and Commercialization
- Commercialization services: facilitating the collaboration between company and ISU faculty and students for product development (i.e. marketing focus groups, internships, etc.)
- Technology transfer: helping to develop, market, protect and license commercially viable technologies created at Indiana State.