Notice of Meeting
May 4, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular agenda meeting of the Indiana State University Board of Trustees will take place on Friday, May 11, 2018, in the State Room, Tirey Hall, at 2:30 p.m. The complete schedule of activities is listed below.
Friday, May 11, 2018
9:30 a.m. Nominating Committee, State Room, Tirey Hall
10:00 a.m. Finance Committee Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall
11:00 a.m. Executive Session and Lunch, Heritage Lounge, Tirey Hall
- To discuss strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation, pending litigation, or threatened litigation, pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B).
- To receive information about and interview prospective employees IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5).
- To receive information concerning the alleged misconduct of an individual over whom the institution has jurisdiction pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A).
- To discuss a job performance evaluation of an employee or employees, pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9).
- To discuss the assessment of or negotiation with another entity concerning the establishment of a collaborative relationship or venture to advance the research, engagement, or education mission of the state educational institution. IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(15).
1:00 p.m. Open House and Brief Program at the College of Health and Human Services
2:30 p.m. Agenda Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall
Saturday, May 12, 2018
9:15 a.m. Robing, Hulman Center
9:45 a.m. Processional, Hulman Center
10:00 a.m. Commencement Ceremony 1, Graduate Studies, College of Arts and Sciences, Bayh College of Education and Scott College of Business
2:15 p.m. Robing, Hulman Center
2:45 p.m. Processional, Hulman Center
3:00 p.m. Commencement Ceremony 2, Graduate Studies, College of Health and Human Services and College of Technology