You are here
Notice of Meeting
April 29, 2022
Indiana State University Board of Trustees
Notice of Annual Organizational Meeting
The Indiana State University Board of Trustees will meet in Executive Session and Public Sessions on Friday, May 6, 2022, in the State Room of Tirey Hall. The complete schedule of activities is listed below.
Friday, May 6, 2022
10:30 a.m. Nominating Committee Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall
11:00 a.m. Executive Session and Lunch, McKee Family Heritage Lounge, Tirey Hall
- To discuss strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation, pending litigation, or threatened litigation, pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B).
- For discussion of the assessment, design, and implementation of school safety and security measures, plans, and systems pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6(b)(3)
- To receive information about and interview prospective employees. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5).
- To receive information concerning an individual's misconduct when the individual is within the jurisdiction of the governing body. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(a).
- For discussion of records classified as confidential by state or federal statute. IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(7).
- To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9).
- To discuss the assessment of or negotiation with another entity concerning the establishment of a collaborative relationship or venture to advance the research, engagement, or education mission of the state educational institution. IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(15).
1:15 p.m. Finance Committee, State Room, Tirey Hall
2:00 p.m. Work Session: Athletics, State Room, Tirey Hall
3:00 p.m. Break
3:15 p.m. Board of Trustees Agenda Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall
Robert E. Casey, Jr.
Secretary of the Board