You are here
Notice of Meeting
December 4, 2020
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Indiana State University Board of Trustees will meet in Executive Session and Public Sessions on Friday, December 11, 2020. Trustees will attend via electronic means. Governor Eric Holcomb has declared a public health emergency, and electronic public meetings are allowed under Executive Order 20-09, which has been extended most recently by Executive Order 20-49.
Members of the public may attend the finance committee meeting and/or agenda meeting on Friday, December 11, 2020 via electronic means. Information on virtual attendance is set forth below.
Friday, December 11, 2020
9:30 a.m. Executive Session via electronic means
- To discuss strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation, pending litigation, or threatened litigation, pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B).
- To receive information about and interview prospective employees IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5).
- To receive information concerning an individual's misconduct when the individual is within the jurisdiction of the governing body. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(a).
- For discussion of records classified as confidential by state or federal statute. IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(7).
- To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9).
- To discuss the assessment of or negotiation with another entity concerning the establishment of a collaborative relationship or venture to advance the research, engagement, or education mission of the state educational institution. IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(15).
10:30 a.m. Finance Committee via electronic means
11:30 a.m. Agenda Meeting via electronic means
The public may attend the Finance Committee, and/or the Agenda Meeting via Zoom using the link below.
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +16465588656,,98866435801#,,,,,,0#,,936597# or +13017158592,,98866435801#,,,,,,0#,,936597#
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 988 6643 5801