You are here
Notice of Meeting
December 6, 2019
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular agenda meeting of the Indiana State University Board of Trustees will take place on Friday, December 13, 2019, in the State Room, Tirey Hall, at 2:00 p.m. The complete schedule of activities is listed below.
Friday, December 13, 2019
11:15 p.m. Board of Trustees Finance Committee, State Room, Tirey Hall
1:15 p.m. Board of Trustees Executive Session, State Room, Tirey Hall
- To discuss strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation, pending litigation, or threatened litigation, pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B).
- To discuss the purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(D).
- To receive information about and interview prospective employees pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5).
- To receive information concerning an individual's misconduct when the individual is within the jurisdiction of the governing body pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(a).
- To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9).
- To discuss the assessment of or negotiation with another entity concerning the establishment of a collaborative relationship or venture to advance the research, engagement, or education mission of the state educational institution pursuant to IC 14-1.5-6.1(b)(15).
2:00 p.m. Board of Trustees Agenda Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hal