Notice of Meeting
October 5, 2018
NOTICE OF MEETING
The regular agenda meeting of the Indiana State University Board of Trustees will take place on Friday, October 12, 2018, in the State Room, Tirey Hall, at 2:00 p.m. The complete schedule of activities is listed below.
Friday, October 12, 2018
10:30 a.m. Finance Committee Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall
1:00 p.m. Executive Session, State Room, Tirey Hall
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to pending or threatened litigation.
- IC 5-14-1.5- 6.1(b)(2)(D) For discussion of strategy with respect to the purchase or lease of real property prior to a contract or option to purchase being executed by the parties.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(A) To receive information concerning an individual’s alleged misconduct.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(7) For discussion of records classified as confidential by state or federal statute.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(9) For discussion of a job performance evaluation of individual employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(15) Discussion of (A) the assessment of; or (B) negotiation with another entity concerning; the establishment of a collaborative relationship or venture to advance the research, engagement, or education mission of the state educational institution.
2:00 p.m. Agenda Meeting, State Room, Tirey Hall