The Office of Contracts and Grants is a division of the Office of the Associate Vice President for Finance and Assistant Treasurer. The Office of Contracts and Grants administers the post-award responsibilities for the research projects and grants received from external agencies awarded to Indiana State University.
This office also works in close conjunction with the Office of Sponsored Programs. Below is a summary of some of the activities that occur within the Office of Contracts and Grants:
- Grant Index establishment for awarded grants to Indiana State University.
- Fiscal Management of grants and contracts awarded by external funding sources.
- Work with external and internal auditors for grant related audits.
- Billing/Invoicing to external agencies for work performed on grants and contracts
- Interim/Final Financial Reporting.
- Effort Reporting
- Cost Share documentation/Reporting
- Sub-recipient Monitoring
- Training for post-award related issues
- Assistance to the Principal Investigator with grant related questions.
- Project Closeout Activities
Please use this website as a guide in administering your grants. Feel free to contact us with any of your questions.
Sarah S. Ber
Contracts & Grants Director
Phone: (812) 237-3535
Fax: (812) 237-8179
8:15 AM - 4:30 PM