You are here
New Student Orientation Fees
A non-refundable New Student Orientation fee, set by the Indiana State University Board of Trustees, covers costs for State Orientation, State Welcome, and other first- year services and programs.
This fee will be assessed on your first tuition bill after you register for State Orientation. You do not need to pay it up front, but you are responsible for the fee once you make your NSO reservation.
If you do not attend your registered program and fail to cancel your reservation prior to the start date, you will still be responsible for paying the fee.
New Student Orientation fees:
- New undergraduate first-year student: $125
- New undergraduate summer/fall transfer student: $45
- New undergraduate spring transfer student: $20
- New international undergraduate first-year student: $125
- New international undergraduate summer/fall transfer student: $45
- New international undergraduate spring transfer student: $20
The University Board of Trustees reserves the right to change fees at any time in the future. The right to correct errors is also reserved.