Office Of Risk Management
The Office of Risk Management is responsible for minimizing the risk of financial loss to the University through the identification and analysis of risk and implementation of loss control programs. Risk Management is committed to protecting the University and will provide resources and online courses to all ISU employees in order to reduce loss exposure.
If you are hosting an event on ISU's campus, have a Certificate of Insurance or a waiver that needs to be reviewed, or have a safety concern, please contact ISU-RiskManagement@indstate.edu.
Damage to University-owned property, auto accidents involving University-owned vehicles, and faculty, staff, student, or non-employee injuries occurring on University-owned property may result in an insurance claim. Incidents of this kind should be reported promptly to Risk Management for review. Please submit your information here.
If a university employee is injured while performing work duties, please contact the Office of Human Resources to submit a worker’s compensation claim.
If you have additional questions, please contact ISU-RiskManagement@indstate.edu or 812-237-7946.
Guidelines and Procedures
- Instructions for Online Courses
- Sample Certificate of Insurance
- Golf Cart and Utility Vehicle Use Guidelines
- Vehicle and Driver Safety Guidelines
- Vehicle Reservation Procedures
- Release and Indemnity Agreement (for Non-ISU Business Passengers)
- Decorations Safety Guidelines
- Open Flames Safety Guidelines
- Space Heater Safety Guidelines
- Non-Employee Incident Report Form (Word Doc)
- Grilling Safety Guidelines
- Food Facts Eating Outdoors: Handling Food Safely