You are here
Meet Us - Staff List
Prepare students/alumni to make career-related decisions, to find related employment, and to meet workplace expectations.
The Indiana State University Career Center will be recognized as the resource that is committed to the holistic development of students and alumni through global collaboration with internal and external partners.
Our programs and services will provide students and alumni with the necessary tools to manage and excel in their career goals.
- Increase Employer Engagement by 10%; for each academic college by 2024
- Assess all Career Center programs and services and implement recommended changes by 2024
- Build a Brand Ambassador Program by 2021
- Utilize technology to increase student participation by 10% in career center services and programs by 2024.
- Increase the amount of inclusive programming and services by 10% by 2024
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will utilize career readiness skills to obtain positive post graduate outcomes.
- Students will know the available career center tools and resources needed to obtain post graduate success.
- Students will articulate the value of their experiences in preparation for professional opportunities.
Division of University Engagement Diversity Statement
The Division of University Engagement at Indiana State University has a commitment to inclusion. We provide a welcoming and respectful environment where inclusivity puts diversity into action. As members of the University community, we are committed to meaningful intercultural relationships within our University and with our community partners. We believe that the development of our students, faculty, and staff are best supported in a climate that honors diverse experiences and perspectives.
First Destination Survey
Every year ISU surveys recent graduates to find out what their plans are after graduation and to record information about their employment status, graduate school applications, and other post-graduation plans. Information about our graduates’ post-graduation plans is very important in helping us serve current students, new alumni, and prospective students. Information is collected through a series of surveys and phone conversations. Information and data points are continuously updated until 6 months post-graduation, when the survey is closed and results finalized. For more information about the First Destination Survey, please contact the Career Center.