Change of Address
A student must inform the DSO at the Office of International Programs and Services of any change of address within 10 days of the change. The address provided by the student must be the actual physical location where the student resides rather than a mailing address. All address updates must be made within 10 days of moving or SEVP can consider you to be in violation of your status and terminate your F-1 status.
Please follow the following Change of Address Procedure:
- For change of address, please login to MyISU Portal
- After you sign into MyISU portal, go to the blue tile that reads "Student Self Service".
- Then from there, go to the tab on the left side of the screen that says "Miscellaneous".
- Under that tab you will see words in blue that say "Personal Information". Click that and go to the drop box, select mailing, then press "submit".
- After that you should be at the screen that will allow you to change your address.
- You should also select any address that is not your current address as "inactive".
- Finally, submit your changes.
If you have any questions/issues with the process please contact Registrar's Office