You are here
- Chord/Intonation Studies - 374 chords, plus chord and interval adjustments in Pure/Just Intonation.
- A History of the Wind Band - detailed information by Stephen Rhodes.
- Leonard Bernstein on Music - a series of wonderful lectures by the great American maestro.
- Music Dictionary - a comprehensive online dictionary of musical concepts and terms.
- Music Theory
- Online Metronome
- Physics of Music - Just vs Equal Temperament.
- Woodwind Fingering Guide
- Keeping Score - video documentaries on famous compositions and composers.
- The Wind Repertory Project - online database of Wind Band literature
- Young Band Repertoire Project
- Conducting Masterclass - a series of videos designed to help conductors grow.
- Conductor's Reference Library - a series of videos featuring ensemble rehearsals.
- Bruce Duffy Interviews - a series of interviews with various composers.
- On an Overgrown Path - a blog about classical/symphonic music.
- Slipped Disc - a music blog by author and critic Norman Lebrecht.
- A View from the Podium - a blog by conductor Kenneth Woods
- Instrumental Conducting Jobs (Facebook group)
- Simple Hearing Test - protect your ears and find out where you currently stand