Follow the links below for frequently requested information.
Department of Veterans Affairs
- Frequently Asked Questions on benefits programs
- Obtain copy of DD Form 214 (Report of Separation)
- Enrollment verification forms
- VA Form 22-1995 Request For Change of Program or Place of Training for Montgomery GI Bill®, Post-9/11 GI Bill®, Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserve, and REAP
- VA 22-5495 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance
Programs for Spouses and/or Children
- Indiana Commission for Higher Education Division of Student Financial Aid: Child of Veteran and Public Safety Officer Supplemental Grant Program
- Transfer of Post-9/11 GI Bill® Benefits to Dependents (TEB): Service members enrolled in the Post-9/11 GI Bill® Program may be able to transfer unused educational benefits to their spouses or children.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.